- An interesting development, if sincere. Maybe Russia feels that the rebel opposition is on the verge of being wiped out, hence Assad can't be removed?
- EU skulduggery.
- Cat crafts in Hanover Brighton.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Tue, Nov 03 2015 11:56:51@BrightonNewsJo I assume you know about the sugar survey? http://nannyknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/sugar-sugar-brighton-council-hates-sugar.html …
- #VWGate engulfs Porsche.
- Sad news about my old economics master.
- — Alleyn Club (@Alleyn_Club)Tue, Nov 03 2015 10:57:39
- A masterclass in how to breach capital controls.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Tue, Nov 03 2015 10:27:11Loans and Finance: How The Chinese Breach China's Capital Controls http://loanbuster.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-chinese-breach-chinas-capital.html?spref=tw …
- Advice from Rosie to humans about cat hoarding.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Tue, Nov 03 2015 09:59:57Ken's Blue Blog: What Lurks Behind the Kitchen Unit? http://kenfrostblueblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/what-lurks-behind-kitchen-unit.html?spref=tw …
- Classic restaurant name.
The Twitterverse According To Ken
A Day On Twitter
byKen Frost35 Views