- Comrade Corbyn begins his purge of Labour, thus ensuring that it becomes completely unelectable.
- Do cats eat broccoli? I ask my cat for her views.
- Victorian Plumbing prove to be hard to contact.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Mon, Nov 02 2015 10:48:59@mark_radcliffe 000368378-488997 arrived damaged Friday, finally got thro 2 someone who said they would send email 4 pics. Nothing received!
- Have it large this Monday!
- Greece never went away, and will be pushed to the financial brink again.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Mon, Nov 02 2015 09:22:42Loans and Finance: IMF Insists On Greek Debt Restructuring http://loanbuster.blogspot.com/2015/11/imf-insists-on-greek-debt-restructuring.html?spref=tw … #greece
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Mon, Nov 02 2015 09:06:57What's News Pussycat? is out! http://paper.li/ken_frost/1307369173?edition_id=10a2a4e0-8141-11e5-9784-0cc47a0d15fd … Stories via @TheNRLLurker @annamoor1995 @maisietoo
- Hector The Tax Inspector in cake form.
- Just how much data can Theresa May handle?
- Cat Craft Workshop in Hanover Brighton
The Twitterverse According To Ken
A Day On Twitter
byKen Frost39 Views