- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, Dec 17 2012 04:59:56"Is that why, instead of staying at a safe house...you insisted on coming with me to steal a deadly virus from a bunch of terrorists?"
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, Dec 17 2012 05:40:44"She looked like she was trying to decide whether to cry or strangle him. Since she wasn't the weepy kind, things didn't look good for him."
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, Dec 17 2012 05:50:28"...not only would she have been happy to see his ten-point buck, she would have gutted, skinned and chopped it all up for him. (1/2)
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, Dec 17 2012 06:54:19Hero is Biker Black Ops kind of guy who also bakes. His crusty roll recipe is coveted, especially since his fake death in bakery fire.
- WARNING: Random and gratuitous inclusion of Fake SyFy monsters ahead!
- — Agatha Bitchy (@oddmonstr)Mon, Dec 17 2012 07:30:16@kelly_instalove I think that would rock! Do you need more sand sharks? Because there's like 4 now and they're chasing Brooke Hogan
The Spy Who Saved Christmas by Dana Marton
Lady Butcher has Secret Babies with Fake-Dead Bike Baker Black Ops Guy. Also, it's Christmas.