- As do the many that came before it.
2013 SuperBowl Commercial #theKiss
- The response on Twitter, including the #notbuyingit hashtag (which is for all sexist ads, not just GoDaddy), has been harsh.
- The only thing that will cause GoDaddy.com to change its advertising tactics would be losing customers:
- GoDaddy.com has a history of sexist ads and advertising copy, spawning calls for boycotting the company.
- I had to sign up for an account to write this post, and if it weren't necessary for writing this post I'd never have finished. I had to continue going back through the signup process because I'd either end up with a service I didn't anticipate, I wouldn't get what I wanted, or my cart would be set to bill me for for long term hosting. Even when I corrected everything, I was still required to opt a minimum of two months after jumping through several hoops....