- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:00:14Today is the day! Google is rewarding mobile-friendly sites, have you noticed any traffic changes? We are discussing at #bizheroes NOW!
- — The Gary J. Nix® (@Mr_McFly)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:01:54Call it Mobilegeddon. Call it the Responscalypse. Get ready for #BizHeroes as we talk about what is new in Google search. NOW!
- — Angela J. Ford (@aford21)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:04:59Just got the all clear from Google, my site is mobile friendly! #BizHeroes https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=angelajford.com …
- — Paper.li (@paper_li)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:05:22If you’re not sure if you’re site is mobile friendly, you can do a quick check here -> https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/ … #Bizheroes
- Q1. Let's define -- What does mobile friendly really mean?
- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:08:38
- — Kevin Mullett (@kmullett)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:11:43A1c: Responsive is "A" methodology, one you should consider, to arrive at mobile friendly. It is NOT a ranking signal/factor. #bizheroes
- — Emma Cunningham (@EmmaCunningham)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:07:41A1 Mobile friendly means that your page is easy to read and navigate from a mobile device. The UX should be enjoyable. #BizHeroes
- — The Gary J. Nix® (@Mr_McFly)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:07:52A1: Mobile-friendly consists of ease of use, full function and optimized experience of a web property on a mobile device. #BizHeroes
- — The Gary J. Nix® (@Mr_McFly)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:10:07Additionally, if your web property is not already mobile-friendly, GO BACK TO 2003. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200. #BizHeroes
- — Emma Cunningham (@EmmaCunningham)Tue, Apr 21 2015 18:09:00A1 Considering mobile usage is beating out desktop these days...it's ridiculous how many businesses aren't up to scratch. #BizHeroes
How Mobile Friendly (and Google Ready) is Your Website? #BizHeroes
On April, Google released an algorithm to prioritize mobile friendly websites. What's the impact to your website & biz? We asked #bizheroes to share their ideas, advice & tips on what the changes mean, and mobile optimization in general. This stream is curated. Not all tweets included. Dive in!
byKelly Hungerford27 Views