- — Madison Jones (@MadisonJonesHR)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:03:43A resume designed to celebrate and showcase your personality/talents is a surefire way to catch an employer's attention! #BizHeroes
- — Christine Chen (@Christine_Chen6)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:03:45A1 Depends on the position but most employers love to see projects you've worked on the side. This shows creativity + ambition #BizHeroes
- — Christine Chen (@Christine_Chen6)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:04:35A1 (cont) Side projects also demonstrates your personality and display your work. What a great way to showcase your skills! #BizHeroes
- — Liliana Holloway (@Liliholl)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:04:46Hi #BizHeroes A1) catch your next employer's attention by writing a great intro message on your CV or cover letter, if you use them!
- — Rebecca Craven (@BeckySee123)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:05:29
- — Movy (@movystream)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:06:15
- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Tue, Dec 16 2014 19:06:30
How to Land Your Dream Job in 2015. Insights & Tips on Job Search & Interviewing w/ the #BizHeroes Community
The #BizHeroes Community put their heads together and brainstormed tips & advice for anyone looking to grab a new job in 2015. From social to conservative and crazy to wingdings! we've covered what's hot and what's not. Hint: wingdings probably won't help but spellcheck will.
byKelly Hungerford1 Like53 Views