- — Brian Fanzo (@iSocial_Fanz)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:01:27Cheers #BizHeroes community! Coming from 110degree Arizona today.. thank god for air conditioning! Excited to talk communities!
- — Paper.li (@SmallRivers)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:01:29
- — Paper.li (@SmallRivers)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:01:49Brian says he Talks fast and Tweets Faster, no wonder he is one of The Top 50 People Most Retweeted by Digital Marketers in 2014 #BizHeroes
- — Brian Fanzo (@iSocial_Fanz)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:04:10A1. Communities are built on the foundation of giving… People naturally want to help others and understand Team > One! #bizheroes
- — Jessica E. Roberts (@connect2life)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:04:29A1: We all have an innate need to belong to a "tribe". Communuty provides a sense of security, support, and place for growth. #bizheroes
- — Brian Fanzo (@iSocial_Fanz)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:05:42Communities are about a common topic, agenda or cause that people are passionate about & it gives them a sense of belong! #bizheroes
- — Carrie Morgan (@morgancarrie)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:07:20Community isn't only about being social - it's about connecting on something like people are very passionate about. Deeper rel! #BizHeroes
- — Nicole M. Miller (@nmillerbooks)Tue, Jun 10 2014 18:07:24Social belonging and social validation are key in communities - so we flock to those who are like-minded. :-) #bizheroes
How to Build a Thriving Community w/ Brian Fanzo! #BizHeroes
This transcript is a smile-maker! Our June 10th chat was filled with love, laughter and learning nuggets from the heart. A big thank you to Brian and the #BizHeroes community for sharing so selflessly.
byKelly Hungerford165 Views