- — Paper.li (@paper_li)Tue, Nov 25 2014 19:03:11Q1. The next two months mark the holiday season for many. Is it necessary to create Holiday specific content this time of year? #bizheroes
- — Alicia Rodriguez (@aroru26)Tue, Nov 25 2014 19:04:16A1. This time it’s time to analyse results in 2014 and to plan next year’s resolutions. Content related to this may be trending #bizheroes
- — Victor Garcia (@EducationNews1)Tue, Nov 25 2014 19:04:31A1: It might go over better creating something going against the grain. Depends on the scenario and audience. #bizheroes
- — Cheval John (@chevd80)Tue, Nov 25 2014 19:04:50A1. Yes, to a large degree it is important to create holiday specific type of content because it gets everyone in the spirit. #bizheroes
- — Michael Mullady (@atlscgrad)Tue, Nov 25 2014 19:05:01
How to Deck the Content Walls This Holiday Season w/ the #BizHeroes Community
A great discussion with the #BizHeroes community on what type of content resonates during the holiday season. From embracing tradition to creating geo-content, we covered it all. Enjoy and let the holiday season begin!
byKelly Hungerford12 Views