- — J-P De Clerck (@conversionation)Tue, Apr 28 2015 19:07:23
- — Paper.li (@paper_li)Tue, Apr 28 2015 17:57:56Welcome to #BizHeroes J-P! @conversionation and thanks for taking the #tweetseat today! https://twitter.com/conversionation/status/593111715979653120 …
- — Christin Kardos (@ChristinKardos)Tue, Apr 28 2015 18:05:16
- — Paper.li (@paper_li)Tue, Apr 28 2015 18:06:44
- — Paper.li (@paper_li)Tue, Apr 28 2015 18:07:07
- — we are bdot. (@bdotagency)Tue, Apr 28 2015 18:11:02A1: To us, we see customer-centricity as keepin a focus on serving a customer. Providing value. Showing loyalty. #BizHeroes
- — Jade Phillips (@lifeofaworkgirl)Tue, Apr 28 2015 18:11:55A1 Creating an experience that is totally focused on satisfying your customers & fulfilling their needs. #bizheroes
- — Gary Bloomer (@GaryBloomer)Tue, Apr 28 2015 18:12:01A1.2 #BizHeroes Sales, branding, long term revenue: it all means zip without memorable, remarkable experiences to reinforce them.
Why Your Company Needs a Customer-Centric Strategy w/ @conversionation #BizHeroes
Customer-focused and customer-centric are two words that slip off the lips of leaders and marketers daily. This week's #BizHeroes explores what those words mean for a company, culture, profits, employees and most importantly -- the customer -- when they're made actionable.
byKelly Hungerford68,604 Views