- — KC Kids Fun! (@kckidsfun)Wed, Apr 16 2014 23:11:21
- — Pastor Jennifer (@revjennifer72)Tue, Apr 15 2014 01:02:20I told them sometimes people are filled with hate, but more people are filled with love. Whether we live or die we belong to God. #TellKCUR
- — Chris Moreno (@MorenoDadKC)Wed, Apr 16 2014 22:34:21
- — Chris Moreno (@MorenoDadKC)Wed, Apr 16 2014 22:26:18
- — Kansas City Moms (@kcmetromoms)Wed, Apr 16 2014 19:58:31@kcur we believe all kids should know about the power hate can carry but realize that the power of love is far greater. Teach kids to love.
- — Mitchell Scott (@ScottsOriole)Tue, Apr 15 2014 12:20:27
What do you say to kids after a community tragedy?
Here are some thoughts from our listeners on how to talk to kids about the Johnson County shootings and other acts of violence.