- The first question was about Todd Akin's well-publicized comments about "legitimate rape."
- Akin avoided answering the question about his previous comments, stating that he's explained those comments many times before.
Another question posed to the candidates focused on the U.S. postal service.
- The Affordable Care Act was also addressed.
- — bill anderson (@KCURpd)Fri, Sep 21 2012 09:14:51
- The candidates were asked what issue they feel least prepared to address.
- They were asked about foreign policy.