- — Jenny Owen Youngs (@jennyowenyoungs)Tue, Jan 28 2014 19:38:08
- — andumelon (@andumelon)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:03:32@kcur I said a slightly higher speed when asked how fast I was going and apologized and was friendly. I'd have taken the tkt too#tellkcur
- — Claire McInerny (@ClaireMcInerny)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:56:48
- — Renee Chickens (@henthusiasts)Wed, Jan 29 2014 14:30:01.@kcur Truth: Got it of 2 last year by explaining I wasn't paying attention because I was listening intently to NPR. Admitted, apologized.
- — Elizabeth Hodges 2.0 (@eljhawk)Wed, Jan 29 2014 21:28:15
Have you ever tried to get out of a speeding ticket?
Although we don't condone speeding, we asked you what worked and what didn't when trying to get out of a ticket. Here are the highlights from the #TellKCUR discussion on Twitter.