- — Kathi Inman Berens (@kathiiberens)Sat, Apr 28 2012 22:07:27
- — Kathi Inman Berens (@kathiiberens)Sat, Apr 28 2012 21:47:51
- — Edlin Yousefi (@EdlinDanielle)Sat, Apr 28 2012 20:10:48
- — Matthew Barkley (@MattBarkley)Sat, Apr 28 2012 17:58:47
- — USC Annenberg (@USCAnnenberg)Fri, Apr 27 2012 22:48:30
- — MySocialCloud (@My_SocialCloud)Fri, Apr 27 2012 06:59:01
- — Jenevieve Haughson (@SorawrityGurl)Wed, Apr 25 2012 21:49:04
- — Matthew Barkley (@MattBarkley)Wed, Apr 25 2012 02:43:15RT @HiddenUSC: Are you coming to the Prospective Students Campus Visit this Saturday? Use Hidden USC to find yr way to the... http://fb.me/1PgGCetjQ
- The movie above features two COMM 499ers: Phylicia Kirven and Matt Barkley. Phylicia ("PH") edited the vid! In the pic below, Matt is the tall blonde guy in the back; PH is the gal in a pony tail and Trojan sweatshirt on the far left.
- COMM 499 students collectively built Hidden USC, a gmap that collects 100+ of their favorite locations on or near campus. Study abroad, favorite classes, internships, restaurants, hidden study spots, how to see free first-run movies on campus: tour Hidden USC from anywhere in the world! Students learned the software that made everything you see, and they built a real-world social media campaign to promote on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter!
- Testing our map on mobile devices. Above, Ally, Brittany, Andres, Matt, MacKenzie and Chris [foreground] are testing the map outside, "in situ." Below, testing the map in class: Jasmine, Lindsey and (making eye contact) Cynthia.
Peer to Here: Advanced Social Media
USC undergrads in COMM 499 build digital objects and study social media in corporate, political, and cultural contexts. We meet using virtual classroom software and face-to-face twice every week.
byKathi Inman Berens2 Likes1,539 Views