- This travelling event, funded by Being Human Festival... started in Nottingham as part of the Nottingham Creative City hub...
- Preparation happened in many places across the world... and in outer space
- Julia Feuer-Cotter led a day of events at the Malt Cross in Nottingham and set up an exceptional smell-oriented exhibition
- — Kate McLean (@katemclean)Fri, Nov 20 2015 18:22:39
- The event then moved to London for a workshop... and some Friday floor-planning
- — Julia Feuer-Cotter (@firstroadnorth)Sat, Nov 21 2015 08:03:02
- On Saturday Nov 21 at RCA Dr Chris Kelly starts by explaining about anosmia and life without smell
- — Julia Feuer-Cotter (@firstroadnorth)Sat, Nov 21 2015 10:53:24
- — Kate McLean (@katemclean)Sat, Nov 21 2015 10:54:20
- — Julia Feuer-Cotter (@firstroadnorth)Sat, Nov 21 2015 11:24:44
The 2015 Nottingham & London workshops/exhibitions engaged with the human sense of smell across diverse geographic spaces and in the context of deep evolutionary time. Thanks to all involved for the smell of an elephant, smell preferences of a maggot & smell narrative of a yellow pepper!
byKate McLean128 Views