- — Brooklyn Spoke (@BrooklynSpoke)Wed, Dec 10 2014 16:03:05
- Another PSA focuses on pedestrians who text while walking - into the path of a bus.
- MTA spokesperson Adam Lisberg explained how the PSAs came about.
- — Adam Lisberg (@adamlisberg)Wed, Dec 10 2014 16:32:37
- Ben Fried is the editor of StreetsBlog.
- — Ben Fried (@BenFried)Wed, Dec 10 2014 16:23:16
- — Adam Lisberg (@adamlisberg)Wed, Dec 10 2014 17:40:30
- People had some helpful suggestions about how to make future PSAs better, including WNYC's Jim O'Grady and Andrea Bernstein.
- — Andrea Bernstein (@AndreaWNYC)Wed, Dec 10 2014 16:01:22One thing is clear to me @Alisberg, as a driver, bus rider, biker, straphanger and pedestrian. We are all in this together. Show me THAT psa
- And reminder, driving a bus is a hard job, and most bus drivers are great.
- — Andrea Bernstein (@AndreaWNYC)Wed, Dec 10 2014 15:58:22
The MTA made bus safety PSAs
They were not universally embraced.
byKat Aaron1,008 Views