- The host, Kristy Gillentine, gave a 60 second countdown until the tweetchat began on February 8th at 1 P.M. Central Time.
- — Kristy Gillentine (@KrisGillentine)Wed, Feb 08 2017 18:59:01
- The tweetchat, #chatsnap, is a weekly tweetchat discussing snapchat. This week the topic covered the pros and cons of snapchat.
- Most of the people involved said they would invest in snapchat, but some needed to earn some money first.
- — Karsyn Scherer (@Karsyn_Scherer)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:09:46I'm here for the tweetchat! I1) I would probably invest in snapchat because it is a growing company and very popular #chatsnap
- — Ai Zhang (@aiaddysonzhang)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:05:01IB1: I would invest in Snapchat if the app makes it easier for people to be discovered and to discover others. #ChatSnap
- — Katie Miller (@KatieSMiller)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:06:44IB 1- Cost would be a factor. I can't help think about how many people thought google was silly & didn't invest. So maybe. #Chatsnap https://twitter.com/KrisGillentine/status/829405441444741122 …
- The responses to watching a show in Snapchat ranged from unaware that it was a feature, to actively watching shows.
- — Karsyn Scherer (@Karsyn_Scherer)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:13:39I2) I've never watched a show on snapchat. My friends post enough stories as is so I don't have time for shows on there too #chatsnap
- — Drew Coffill (@dumbodoggies)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:09:13IB2: no, I didn’t realize this is a thing. Do we do the thing now? #Chatsnap https://twitter.com/KrisGillentine/status/829406193965674496 …
- — Natx Wang (@natxwang)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:12:38
- — Breena Cocco (@BreenaCocco)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:09:26IB2:Watched National Figure Skating Competition through Snap. Neat to actually hear the crowd reaction. Quality was subpar though. #chatsnap
- The overall theme seemed to be that everyone consumes snapchat daily, and usually for longer than necessary.
- — Karsyn Scherer (@Karsyn_Scherer)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:14:58A1) I check snapchat about four times per day. I post a story almost every other day. I watch snaps a lot more than I post. #chatsnap
- — Chris Strub (@ChrisStrub)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:13:32A1: I love the @joelcomm theory of "create when you have something to say." Pure engagement takes even more time. #chatsnap https://twitter.com/krisgillentine/status/829406947795312640 …
- Another overarching theme was that people tap through the ads. Most people see them as a waste of time.
- — Karsyn Scherer (@Karsyn_Scherer)Wed, Feb 08 2017 19:17:54A2) I always tap through ads because I think of them as a waste of my time. I use snapchat in short bursts and ads take up time #chatsnap
Weekly Twitter Chat Discussing Snapchat
Twitter Chat Discussing The Pros and Cons of Snapchat
byKarsyn Scherer1 Like16 Views