- A company long known to cross ethical boundaries to get the story at all costs, cringes under the glare of its own empire.
- ...and the media empire calls for backup from a well known PR firm.
- Reactions to the hiring of Edelman are swift and unfavorable.
- Former Murdoch Executive, Rebekah Brooks however took hits not for key role in the unfolding scandal but for her choice of hairstyle.
- As others discussed the actors best suited to play the roles in the movie we all assume will be made.
- The scandal took a darker turn with the death of whistleblower Sean Hoare.
- Another day, another resignation as more players fall under the bus of hackgate.
- Scandals make great headlines and even better cartoons
The wheels of justice may turn slowly but not so much when it comes to karma.