- — HeatherAnneCampbell (@heathercampbell)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:50:08Remember when we were so afraid of Hitler that we didn't release Chaplin's, "The Great Dictator," except the opposite.
- — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney)Thu, Dec 18 2014 00:47:58
- — Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan)Wed, Dec 17 2014 23:21:08Sony cancels #TheInterview and somehow Fox makes it about Islam http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-hosts-react-to-sony-fallout-invoking-benghazi-and-radical-islam/ …
- — Jim Gaffigan (@JimGaffigan)Thu, Dec 18 2014 04:22:35A: Let’s pull the movie. There will be a public outcry. Then when we do release it It'll be huge. I’ll email u the details. B: DON’T EMAIL!
- — Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow)Wed, Dec 17 2014 19:47:30I think it is disgraceful that these theaters are not showing The Interview. Will they pull any movie that gets an anonymous threat now?
- — Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel)Wed, Dec 17 2014 20:14:13. @JuddApatow I agree wholeheartedly. An un-American act of cowardice that validates terrorist actions and sets a terrifying precedent.
- — Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:05:42No one should kid themselves. With the Sony collapse America has lost its first cyberwar. This is a very very dangerous precedent.
- — Richard Roeper (@richardroeper)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:49:23No "Interview": One of the most stunning, wrongheaded decisions in movie history. My full take here: http://youtu.be/cCeU6CHXDow
- — Michael Moore (@MMFlint)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:14:21Dear Sony Hackers: now that u run Hollywood, I'd also like less romantic comedies, fewer Michael Bay movies and no more Transformers.
- — Felix Salmon (@felixsalmon)Wed, Dec 17 2014 23:43:26Required reading for anybody who thinks that a North Korean threat isn’t credible: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/ex-north-korean-spy-sheds-new-light-on-fatal-1987-korean-airline-bombing/article11049342/ …
Sony scraps 'The Interview'
Sony Pictures Entertainment cancels the Dec. 25 release, after major theater chains -- citing threats of violence -- said they wouldn't screen the film.