- — bizpictures (@bizpictures)Fri, Sep 16 2011 22:37:13Breaking your own glass ceiling: Mulling the absence of female leaders never ceases to engage (or enrage) women ... t.co/1oBXkqHP
- — CareerAdvice1 (@CareerAdvice1)Sat, Sep 17 2011 20:06:48Success Coaching: Stop Constructing Your Own Glass Ceiling!: This month in the Wall Street Journal there w... t.co/AUaaqS7x
- — cathyanneo (@cathyanneo)Sat, Sep 17 2011 12:56:29
- — majda72 (@majda72)Sat, Sep 17 2011 15:17:04
- — adrianalexander (@adrianalexander)Fri, Sep 16 2011 22:19:35It's ridiculous how the 'system' is intentionally set up to screw people over. The 'glass ceiling' effect. Sad, sad world.
Glass Ceiling Still Exists in Workplace
The glass ceiling is still a factor in many workplaces as women continue to look for ways to shatter the barrier and fill top ranking positions in companies.
byKamana Shrestha294 Views