- — Mickey Koke (@mickeykoke)Sun, Apr 08 2012 11:47:13Joe Wieland, who we may see sooner than later (among the top pitching prospects) is 0-1 with Tucson in 5.2 IP, 3 ER, 1 BB, 7 K's. #Padres
- — Follow The Padres (@FollowThePadres)Tue, Apr 10 2012 19:45:55Tucson's Joe Wieland out after two innings. I suspect he's fine. I also suspect he'll be pitching Saturday for #Padres. Again, not official.
- — Jason Cole (@LoneStarDugout)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:25:54Joe Wieland pulled after two IP of his AAA start tonight. Some buzz around Twitter that he may be getting called up. If so, congrats to him.
- — Follow The Padres (@FollowThePadres)Tue, Apr 10 2012 23:04:51As we've surmised here for a few days, Joe Wieland will start Saturday against the #Dodgers in LA. Won't likely join team until then.
- — Padres Prospects (@PadresProspects)Tue, Apr 10 2012 23:08:32Word is that Joe Wieland teared up in the dugout after being told he was being called up. If you love baseball, that's cool. #Padres
- — Sarah Trotto (@sarahtrotto)Tue, Apr 10 2012 23:08:31
- — Garrett Newman (@GarNewman)Tue, Apr 10 2012 21:22:18Going to my first Dodger game ever on saturday!! Not to actually go see the dodgers but go see my boy Joe Wieland pitch his first pro game!!
- — Bob Scanlan (@heyscan)Tue, Apr 10 2012 22:47:45Joe Wieland tweeting that he's been told he is going to join the Padres big club. Bass will pitch THursday, and... http://fb.me/1dpQri54n 4n
- — Mickey Koke (@mickeykoke)Tue, Apr 10 2012 22:50:34