- — __rogersherman__ (@rogersherman)Thu, Dec 01 2016 18:50:14@b0rk haha I literally just read this section in the Tanenbaum OS book. You should collaborate with him, do the whole book!
- — Thomas H. Ptacek (@tqbf)Fri, Nov 11 2016 05:02:20
- — Rob Szarka (@szarka)Thu, Dec 01 2016 06:13:10This is an awesome series of Unix mini-tutorial comics. I'd kickstart that book. https://twitter.com/b0rk/status/804200666226900992 …
- — Dexter Talbert (@DexterTalbert)Wed, Nov 30 2016 17:56:41@b0rk you have to get these printed in a book and sell it!!If you don't do it I'll do it & I don't wanna. I want you do it so I can buy it!
- — Valerie is resisting (@vaurorapub)Wed, Nov 30 2016 06:02:28I think @b0rk has written half an operating systems book in graphic novel form. Someone get her a book contract
- — Daniel Bilar (@daniel_bilar)Tue, Nov 29 2016 01:12:58
- — Danny Jarret (@DJsInfoFeed)Sun, Nov 27 2016 17:53:25@b0rk For balance I am happy to say I am a huge fan of your stuff. Clearly they need to be in a proper print book somehow published!
- — dylan (@0x64796c616e)Sun, Nov 27 2016 17:21:34@b0rk if you ever decide to sell like a nice book of all of these illustrations i would easily pre order on day one. pls consider :)
- — Aakash Kash Shah (@MrAakashShah)Sun, Nov 27 2016 06:01:21@b0rk the more you write/draw the more I see a "Thing Explainer" style book from you regarding CS concepts, from data structs to frameworks
- — Thomas P. Berntsen (@tpberntsen)Sun, Nov 27 2016 08:37:41
people who would like me to write a book
i think the probability i will actually do this is pretty low but it is a large number of people and it is really nice <3