- On May 6, 2015 in the wee hours of the morning Kate Middleton was rushed to the hospital to give birth to the royal baby at 6:00 a.m. The royal couple kept most of the baby facts under their belt during the nine months of pregnancy. Even the fact that Kate was pregnant was accidentally announced due to the fact that Kate had to be rushed to the hospital in May due to a pregnancy associated illness. It was announced later that morning that the Kate and William gave birth to a beautiful baby girl weighing 8lb 3oz.
Everyone was in such a tizzy about it... they didn't even know the name yet!
- Although the Russians were a little skeptic about it...
- Japan went bananas over it...
- The couple then announced the name of the princess later that week. Kate and William decided to go with a traditionally long name. The princess's full name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. The name made everyone happy. Charlotte for King Charles, Elizabeth for Queen Elizabeth and Diana for Princess Diana. The Royal announcement went out at 8:34 AM on March 7.
Even Charlotte's big brother came and said Hello!
- The British police were looking out for the royal couple throughout these shenanigans by handing out letters to the press and crowds. The letter asked everyone to respect the family's privacy as Charlotte settles into her new home. The letter clearly says that any acts of harassment need to cease now.