- — Rockstar 365 (@rockstar365)Wed, Jul 31 2013 13:07:26Interested in finding out more about Dynamics CRM 2013? Register for the CRM Blitz here http://blogs.msdn.com/b/auspartners/archive/2013/07/18/register-today-microsoft-dynamics-crm-training-blitz-day.aspx …rtMSDynCRMMSDynCRM
- — Gustaf Westerlund (@crmgustaf)Wed, Jul 31 2013 15:41:28Nice to have multiple selectable processes in CRM 2013 - great for companies with different business areas like Products and services.
- — Dave Berry (@crmentropy)Wed, Jul 31 2013 16:19:07Dashboards get a boost in real-estate with the new #MSDYNCRM navigation layout; less clutter = more productivity in Dynamics CRM 2013!
- — Pekka Sahlsten (@PekkaSahlsten)Wed, Jul 31 2013 15:41:59
- — Dave Berry (@crmentropy)Wed, Jul 31 2013 14:50:23"Offline" means less with each passing year; but if you can reference email offline, why not customer records? #MSDYNCRM rules offline use.
- — Gustaf Westerlund (@crmgustaf)Wed, Jul 31 2013 14:49:16MoCA for CRM 2013 will be available for all CRM authentications but not AD-only, you need to set up IFD, so better learn it...
- — Gustaf Westerlund (@crmgustaf)Wed, Jul 31 2013 15:39:32Still need Yammer Enterprise license to be able to integrate CRM with Yammer, and there is no Yammer Enterprise trial. :(
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Partner Training Blitz
News, announcements and demos of the next Microsoft Dynamics CRM major version presented in the Partner Training Blitz on July 31st 2013, as a part of the track "Technical Overview for Application Consultants, Presales Consultants and Developers".
byJukka Niiranen6,527 Views