- — David Crouch (@itk_davidcrouch)Wed, Jun 21 2017 15:07:39
- — Greg Olsen (@itsgrego)Wed, Jun 21 2017 15:14:40Event Management within the Dynamics 365 Business Edition will not be made available with the Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition #MSDyn365
- — Ken Farmer 🇺🇸 (@kfarmer4444)Wed, Jun 21 2017 15:22:33Dynamics 365 for Sales Business Edition - no Outlook client but App for Outlook will be. More evidence dreaded plugin is dead... #msdyn365
- — Jonas Rapp (@rappen)Wed, Jun 21 2017 15:14:48#MSDyn365 Business Edition ties our (developer/customizer) hands. But MS want more partner involvement. Interesting to see how that adds up.
- — Chris Maske (@nidarosdomen)Wed, Jun 21 2017 15:41:48So they offer #MSDyn365 Sales and CS cheaper for SMBs until BE is released, without the possibility to convert to BE? WTF https://twitter.com/CRMfabric/status/877551393434775552 …
Microsoft Dynamics 365 July 2017 Release Preview, Part 2
#MSDyn365 highlights from the second day of Dynamics 365 Preview Executive Briefing for the next major release, v9.0, to be launched starting in July 2017. Business Edition is in the focus today, as well as App Designer, Virtual Entities, LinkedIn, Portals.
byJukka Niiranen1 Like15,859 Views