- — Joshua Treviño (@jstrevino)Sun, Nov 11 2012 15:27:15On this Veterans Day, I remember my great-great grandfather Sheridan Sabine, who fought for liberty and Union in the Civil War.
- — MorningInAmerica2016 (@KSWMcL)Sun, Nov 11 2012 15:30:05@jstrevino my family veterans: Grandpa W., WWII pacific; Aunt Catherine, WWII; Uncle James, WWII Purple Heart; Uncle Cecil, KIA Korea..
- — Michele Frost (@michelelfrost)Sun, Nov 11 2012 15:34:48@jstrevino Me and my husband (Army, OIF), my dad (Army, Vietnam), Grandmother & father (Army, WWII), father-in-law (Navy, Vietnam)
- — It's Me (@aksansai)Sun, Nov 11 2012 15:38:23@jstrevino The most amazing man I ever known - my father US ARMY MSG Edgar Adam Yohe, Jr., Vietnam veteran, died July 2010. Always remember.
- — Mark Jacobs (@mr_markjacobs)Sun, Nov 11 2012 15:40:08@jstrevino To my father Ben Jacobs and his brothers Lou & Jake who fought in the Pacific and Korea, & nephew Matt Savage who fought in Iraq.
- — CMORTOLANI (@CMORTOLANI)Sun, Nov 11 2012 15:41:06“@jstrevino:send me the veterans you're remembering today, & I'll RT it to every1” My 2 great Uncles are buried out on The Sommé fm WW1…
Veterans Day 2012: Remembrance.
For November 11th, 2012, I asked Twitter users to tell me about the veterans they were remembering that day. This was the incredible response.
byJoshua Treviño2 Likes507 Views