Prepare For Grumpiness
- It's fair to say I was expecting to be more annoyed by the dissenting report than I ended up being. There just wasn't a lot of there there.
- — Justin Warren (@jpwarren)Thu, Jun 22 2017 09:57:45"Coalition Senators recognise that ensuring the integrity of the welfare system is a key focus for the Australian Government." #tljr
The Ombudsman Report
- This other report occupied way more of this dissenting report than it should have. It's like the Senators ignored the whole inquiry process. That's pretty insulting to all the people who bothered to show up or made submissions.
- — Justin Warren (@jpwarren)Thu, Jun 22 2017 10:00:44Anyhoo. The Senators bring up the Commonwealth Ombudsman's April 2017 report. It's here: http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/publications/investigation-reports … #tljr
- The quotes from the Ombudsman's report are very selective. It's super-obvious, too.
- See? I told you they had a weird fascination with the Ombudsman's report.
- It wasn't even a positive report!
Justin Reads The #notmydebt Centrelink Senate Inquiry Report: Part 5
In this edition of Too Long; Justin Read, Justin reads the Coalition Senators' dissenting report.
byjpwarren1 Like76 Views