- The sordid business of how Centrelink extracts cash from vulnerable people.
- — Justin Warren (@jpwarren)Thu, Jun 22 2017 05:00:43
- My opinion is that DHS lies a lot. It's a pattern.
- They use a bunch of weasel words to obfuscate and avoid overtly lying, but they lie.
- DHS deliberately exploits people's ignorance.
- DHS will just straight up start taking your money if it's easy for them to do.
Justin Reads The #notmydebt Centrelink Senate Inquiry Report: Part 4
In this episode of Too Long; Justin Read, Justin reads chapter 5 of the #notmydebt Senate inquiry report.
byjpwarren1 Like47 Views