- — Justin Warren (@jpwarren)Wed, Jun 21 2017 22:43:28You can catch up on Part 1 here: https://storify.com/jpwarren/justin-reads-the-centrelink-senate-inquiry-report- … #tljr
- Incidentally, I spoke to a Minister's staffer a while back, and they fundamentally did not understand this power imbalance idea. They felt like they were the ones on the receiving end.
- How out of touch can you get?
- If the government can do this to poor people, what's to stop them doing it to people who have more money?
- If you're trying to make money, why not rob rich people?
- — Justin Warren (@jpwarren)Wed, Jun 21 2017 22:58:04Being wrong about this means you're creating work fixing mistakes. Denying that they're errors doesn't make them go away. #tljr
- Or other pesky bits of reality, like the Earth being round, the fact that it orbits the sun, or that climate change is real.
Justin Reads The #notmydebt Centrelink Senate Inquiry Report: Part 2
In this episode of Too Long; Justin Read, Justin reads chapter 3 of the #notmydebt Senate inquiry report.
byjpwarren1 Like62 Views