- — Shauna Pollock (@misspollock)Mon, Oct 26 2015 23:59:57Reflecting on reflection tonight for our #cdnedchat http://teachercostume.blogspot.ca/2015/10/reflecting-on-reflecting.html … #reflectivelearning
- — Canadian EdChat (@cdnedchat)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:00:59You may want to use Tweetdeck/Hootsuite/tweetchat or other client that allows columns. Use the hashtag #cdnedchat to join us!
- — Dana Ariss (@DanaAriss)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:01:17Welcome everyone! I'm Dana Ariss, a grade six educator from Alberta Canada. Excited to be moderating tonight's #cdnedchat with you.
- — James Petersen (@jpetersen02)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:01:28For the next hour, I'll be tweeting about Reflective Learning in #CdnEdChat. This is a great topic - you should totally join in!
- — Shauna Pollock (@misspollock)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:02:04
- — Shauna Pollock (@misspollock)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:02:34
- — Canadian EdChat (@cdnedchat)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:05:31For those who are new...we do a “structured chat” with Question 1, Q1, with Answer 1, A1, to support all to participate! #cdnedchat
- — Deanna Cheng (@writerly_dee)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:06:30Attn followers: lurking in #cdnedchat (Canadian Education). Hoping to learn something new in the nxt hour. Thx for your patience. xo
- — Shauna Pollock (@misspollock)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:07:30
- — Rola Tibshirani (@rolat)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:08:06A1: reflections are learning experiences about the process that students experience to confirm and determine their next steps. #cdnedchat
- — James Petersen (@jpetersen02)Tue, Oct 27 2015 00:08:20A1: Reflection is the act of look at one's experience and thinking deeply about it in order to learn and apply to the future #cdnedchat
byJames Petersen197 Views