- ESPN tried to poke a little fun at the San Jose Sharks. Bad move.
- Then the St. Louis Blue tried to get into the act. Again, bad move.
- — San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks)Fri, Jul 12 2013 17:28:21@StLouisBlues We heard it was about a science fiction movie on television, not a playoff game from two years ago.
- — Andy-Rew (@VissAndPinegar)Fri, Jul 12 2013 18:25:10A round of applause for whoever runs the San Jose Sharks twitter account. Bravo. http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2013-07-12/san-jose-sharks-twitter-espn-stl-blues-what-is-sharknado-hashtag …tory/2013…
- — Sean (@SeanPLastName)Fri, Jul 12 2013 18:46:59Okay, @Oliver_Housman, i'll give the Sharks credit for this incredible comeback: http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/july/san-jose-sharks-win-burn-of-the-month.html …13/july/san-…
- — Brad Davis (@Bradley_Davis14)Fri, Jul 12 2013 18:47:49SHARKSSSSSS “@awfulannouncing: The @SanJoseSharks 1,000,000. @espn 0. http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/july/san-jose-sharks-win-burn-of-the-month.html …13/july/san-…”
- — The Royal Half (@theroyalhalf)Fri, Jul 12 2013 17:15:12The San Jose Sharks Twitter Account just proves again that all the good writers live on the West Coast and not in the Midwest.
San Jose Sharks bite back after `Sharknado' jokes
WARNING: The San Jose Sharks don't want to hear your corny jokes about "Sharknado," the cheesy, science-fiction movie about sharks terrorizing Los Angeles during a huge storm. The team's official Twitter account has already claimed a couple of victims, including the worldwide leader of sports.
byJon Becker1 Like7,785 Views