- — San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks)Tue, May 07 2013 23:40:38
What they're saying
- — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter)Tue, May 07 2013 22:18:34Sharks are moving on! Patrick Marleau gets the OT game-winner (4th of playoffs) to sweep Vancouver and advance to 2nd round.
- — Hardeep Dhillon (@Hardeepd2)Wed, May 08 2013 00:44:02
- — Megalodon (@MegalodonBOC)Tue, May 07 2013 22:15:47Jeremy Roenick is lying in bed, about to fall asleep. Patrick Marleau bursts through the door and shoots the puck right into his face.
- — Flanders Breivik (@FlandersBreivik)Wed, May 08 2013 04:34:55so patrick marleau has an overtime series winning goal, something jeremy roenick never did in a memory im not repressing.
- — James Papanier (@_YoungJames)Wed, May 08 2013 03:54:26The sharks head to the next round lets all take. Moment and say thank you Patrick Marleau. That OT goal was indeed filthy.
Revisiting Marleau's painful past
- — t.albahussain (@AlbahussainT)Wed, May 08 2013 10:37:40