Keynote speaker Catherine Bracy - inspiring and validating
- — Liz Filardi (@lizfilardi)Wed, Nov 02 2016 14:35:11
- — Elissa Frankle (@museums365)Wed, Nov 02 2016 15:02:30"Leadership in networked organizations is very important, it just looks different." Leading fr behind isn't pejorative, it's life. #MCN2016
- — Sarah Outhwaite (@south_waite)Wed, Nov 02 2016 15:01:10journey from hierarchy to snowflake model = embracing inconsistency, preparing for deluges/droughts of popular interest #mcn2016
- And a week after Bracy made the following statement, after election results were in, it took on a whole new meaning.....
- Bracy's roadmap to trust and snowflakes. So simple:
- — Rob Sanderson (@azaroth42)Wed, Nov 02 2016 14:47:29
- — Rachel Ropeik (@TheArtRopeik)Wed, Nov 02 2016 14:54:15
#MCN2016 - the Human-Centered Museum
2016 annual Museum Computer Network conference in New Orleans, LA Tweets are great nuggets I bookmarked and things I tweeted out. A list of other summaries, Storifys, slide decks, and blog posts about the conference is at the bottom of this Storify.