- — Helen Palmer (@helenrhx)Tue, Sep 24 2013 23:20:01Anticipate great Melbourne #KMLF meeting tonight on Community Mgmt. Seeking fresh insights for leveraging knowledge-rich communities!
- — Nicky Hayward-Wright (@NickyHW)Wed, Sep 25 2013 08:44:56Xerox CoP which happens around a conversation over coffee after the activity with outcome of troubleshooting problems - organic CoP #kmlf
- — Nicky Hayward-Wright (@NickyHW)Wed, Sep 25 2013 08:45:36main purpose of CoP is for the individual to help sense make rather than a defined outcome designated by the organsiation #kmlf
- — DuLaney Shaw (@DuLaneyShaw)Wed, Sep 25 2013 08:46:11#kmlf forming a CoP. People need 2 feel like they belong. The purpose needs 2b for the individuals to work thru challenges together.
- — Nicky Hayward-Wright (@NickyHW)Wed, Sep 25 2013 08:51:37great use of community spaces - challenge questions posted to a community to be answered by anyone who has downtime #kmlf
- — Nicky Hayward-Wright (@NickyHW)Wed, Sep 25 2013 08:54:00don't underestimate the value of the social chatter within CoPs - it provides the social glue across a business #kmlf
- — Nicky Hayward-Wright (@NickyHW)Wed, Sep 25 2013 09:23:15Consider the difference between membership of a community & being part of a community > which has a deeper level of engagement? #kmlf
Facilitating employee online communities of practice
Thx to the Melbourne Knowledge Management Leadership group for inviting me to speak. http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-KMLF/events/114576552 http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-KMLF/photos/17543022 Related Storify http://storify.com/nickyhw/employee-online-cops