- — Jay Rosen (@jayrosen_nyu)Mon, Jun 18 2012 07:06:38What's happening at the University of Virginia is surreal. http://slate.me/LwIE5X 5X A real estate developer is now running the place.
- — DailyProgress (@DailyProgress)Mon, Jun 18 2012 08:43:33After "cordial" conversation, #UVa Faculty Senate executive council calls on Rector Helen E. Dragas, vice rector Mark J. Kington to resign.
- — Siva Vaidhyanathan (@sivavaid)Mon, Jun 18 2012 10:10:11Used to hear: "If you are so smart, why aren't you rich?" Now I want to say, "If you are so rich, why aren't you smart?"
- — Daniel de Vise (@danieldevise)Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:48:57Protesters are being allowed to stay in Rotunda lobby. One placard: "Emperor Dragas, Darth Kington don't speak for me." #UVA
- — Chad Wollerton (@chadwollerton)Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:49:02
- — Daniel de Vise (@danieldevise)Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:54:52COO Michael Strine has walked into the board room and taken his seat. Some claim he was in on Sulllivan ouster. #UVA