- — Mick Fealty (@mickfealty)Mon, May 13 2013 17:59:32
- — Simon Burall (@sburall)Mon, May 13 2013 18:11:42
- — Shyama Perera (@PortfolioWoman)Mon, May 13 2013 18:13:58#downdem Martin Bright talks of civil society's answer to Facebook. Is FB for uncivil society? And what's the correct opposite of the term?
- — chi onwurah (@ChiOnwurah)Mon, May 13 2013 18:14:32
- — Simon Burall (@sburall)Mon, May 13 2013 18:15:14
- — Simon Burall (@sburall)Mon, May 13 2013 18:16:07#downdem democracy was designed when fastest thing was horse, now don't need to delegate leadership, and we can create systems to aggregate
- — Soniya Ganvir (@SoniyaGanvir)Mon, May 13 2013 18:16:35
- — Thom Townsend (@thomtownsend)Mon, May 13 2013 18:17:30
- — Simon Burall (@sburall)Mon, May 13 2013 18:17:34#downdem Conservative Party like HMV - it isn't that people aren't interested in music, but they want it in a different way ditto politics
Downloading Democracy - May 13th 2013
On May 13th 2013, Lobbi (http://www.lobbi.org/) organised the first of its "Downloading Democracy" debates at St. James Theatre, London. Panellists were Douglas Carswell MP, Chi Onwurah MP, Catherine Howe, Chief Executive of Public-i, and Robert Phillips, author of Citizen Renaissance.
byJohn Popham55 Views