- — Mark Harris (@MarkHarrisNYC)Sun, Feb 26 2017 23:37:56"I can't imagine why anyone would watch the Oscars." I don't know, fancypants, why don't you ask your friends IF YOU HAVE ANY.
- — Richard Rushfield (@richardrushfield)Mon, Feb 27 2017 01:01:13Another possible explanation for the oscar voters lala land steamroller is that of the nominees its the best movie
- — Making the Movie (@makingthemovie)Mon, Feb 27 2017 01:35:17Jackie Chan up in the rafters. He’s gonna jump down to collect his honorary Oscar. He does all his own stunts.
- The Mel Gibson jokes started early and continued through the night. Mel got the last laugh, when Hacksaw Ridge won in several categories where it was not expected.
- She was very tan. Hopefully for a role.
- — Making the Movie (@makingthemovie)Mon, Feb 27 2017 02:01:56Coleen Atwood for Fantastic Beasts costumes. She’s a top dog and it’s hard to compete against a film that requires both period and fantasy.
- — Making the Movie (@makingthemovie)Mon, Feb 27 2017 02:12:35To be fair to the other nominees, OJ: Made in America ran five or so hours longer than any other nominees.
- Dwayne Johnson called Lin Manuel Miranda his twin.
The 2017 Oscars Live Tweeting by Making the Movie
Everything as it happened...
byJohn Ott20 Views