- — Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN)Mon, Oct 31 2011 16:41:20Wait, wait-I'm just trying to get this straight: Is Kris Humphries divorcing, or just being written off the show? Or is it the same thing?
- — Daniel Alvarado (@Dmoney626)Mon, Oct 31 2011 20:18:57Everyone is talking about kim kardashian but no one feels bad for Kris Humphries. Now he is locked out of the NBA and his own home. Poor guy
- — Melissa Gilbert (@MelissaEGilbert)Mon, Oct 31 2011 19:35:58Kim Kardashian filed for divorce. All I can say is, the millions spent on that wedding should've gone to charity in the first place!
- — George Takei (@GeorgeTakei)Mon, Oct 31 2011 17:36:47Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72 days. Another example of how same-sex marriage is destroying the sanctity of the very institution.
- — Wade (@WadetoBlack)Mon, Oct 31 2011 16:20:17The Kardashian family asks that you respect Kim's privacy during this difficult time and wait until they finish editing the divorce special.
- — Jean Marie Doyle (@grouchywoman)Mon, Oct 31 2011 19:48:48I'm a little confused about that Kardashian/Humphries "wedding." Did she just want to be a princess for a day?
Internet mocks Kardashian - Humphries Divorce
When news broke that Kim Kardashian's marriage was ending 10 weeks after her $10 million wedding, the one-liner opportunities were too much for the Twitter'verse to ignore. Here are a few of our favorites from celebs and non-celebs alike.