- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Thu, Feb 02 2012 13:47:37
- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Thu, Feb 02 2012 13:49:13
- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Wed, Feb 01 2012 22:24:13@gilescolborne #ixd12 Ref Minskey on emotions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emotion_Machine …org/wiki/The_Emotion_Machine they help get messages out, address specific problems .
- — Richard Banfield (@freshtilledsoil)Thu, Feb 02 2012 13:52:40Rational design choices without emotion ignore that our brains are primarily decision machines driven by emotion #ixd12
- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Thu, Feb 02 2012 13:52:42
- — Benjamin Franck (@bdfranck)Thu, Feb 02 2012 13:53:51
- — Diego Pulido (@ixDiego)Thu, Feb 02 2012 13:54:08Giles Corbone talking about Artificial Emotional Design, is mentioning Damasio's "Descartes Error". One of my favourite books. Ever. #IxD12
Ever want to hit your computer? Perhaps it —rather than you — needs to be more emotional. With examples as diverse as FBI bargaining strategies and horror movies, Colburn showed how we should be thinking responsive *interactions*.
byJohnny Holland107 Views