- — utsnewsroom (@utsnewsroom)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:10:21
- — John Haining (@johnhaining)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:10:21Mary-Anne Williams introducing Glenn Wightwick of IBM Research at #utsTuring. To be followed by Prof Ed Feigenbaum for the keynote address.
- — John Haining (@johnhaining)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:10:22Videos of google driverless car, aura/inquire biology text. Simply amazing frontiers of AI. They have further to go on cognition #utsTuring
- — Zhiqiang Sui (@suizhiqiang)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:10:23We are researchers from USTC in China. We have a question about where the knowledge of robots could come from? #UTSTuring
- — Mario Ye (@supermario_1985)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:10:23
IBM-UTS Turing lecture
26 November 2012 presented by Professor Edward Feigenbaum from Stanford University and hosted by Professor Mary-Anne Williams - Associate Dean (Research & Development) UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT and Glenn Wightwick from IBM Research
byJohn Haining75 Views