- Never experienced a RodeoHouston performer quite like Enrique Iglesias. Not sure anyone will come close to that intense energy anytime soon.
- — (@joeyguerra)Wed, Mar 07 2012 01:18:29Enrique Iglesias just told fans it was OK to come up to stage. A HORDE of people just jumped rails and are running like crazy. #rodeohouston
- BABY I LIKE IT. With Auto Tune. It works.
- Circling the stadium to sing 'Escape' for fans. He's all over the arena. Another fan escorted by the man himself onstage. A sweet 'Hero' serenade.
- Enrique wants a fan to come onstage. Scream! Scream! Scream! "You with the cowboy hat? Hey, hey, security. It's OK. Let her come up." Awesome. Three girls ended up onstage. And he took a tequila shot with one of them.
- Uh-oh. He's offstage and at the gate near fans during 'Bailamos.' You can almost feel the frantic energy. Nonstop screaming. Launches into 'Cuando Me Enamoro' when he's back onstage.
- — (@ClaireHueske)Wed, Mar 07 2012 01:17:54the awkward moment when your at enrique iglesias and he sings in spanish and you have #noclue what he is saying ������(: lol only one song
- A rockier version of 'No Me Digas Que No,' first Spanish song of the night. Seems to energize the crowd.
RodeoHouston concert: Enrique Iglesias
Reviewing 20 days of concerts inside Reliant Stadium -- with a little help from you. Tweet me your thoughts, photos and more to @joeyguerra.
byJoey Guerra21,787 Views