- — Gov. Sean Parnell (@AKGovParnell)Fri, Nov 15 2013 19:13:39
- — GraceEJang (@GraceJangKTUU)Fri, Nov 15 2013 19:54:01
- — Matt Buxton (@FDNMPolitics)Fri, Nov 15 2013 20:10:55Parnell says internal report said 43k people would be eligible for Medicaid. Says it still doesn’t address access to care.
- — Gov. Sean Parnell (@AKGovParnell)Fri, Nov 15 2013 20:11:16States must ask themselves: Can we trust the federal government to not cut and run on its share of the cost? #Obamacare
- — GraceEJang (@GraceJangKTUU)Fri, Nov 15 2013 20:12:54Alaskans who would qualify for Medicaid expansion. Existing program unsustainable. "Does adding more cost to broken down system make sense?"
- — Gov. Sean Parnell (@AKGovParnell)Fri, Nov 15 2013 20:13:11While other states asked for and received flexibility, Alaska's request to Sec. Sebelius for flexibility was denied. #Obamacare
- — Matt Buxton (@FDNMPolitics)Fri, Nov 15 2013 20:13:30Parnell: "does adding more cost to an already broken down system make sense” calls Medicaid expansion a “hot mess.” #alaska
- — Gavel Alaska (@GavelAlaska)Fri, Nov 15 2013 20:15:41
A Twitter recap of AK Gov. Parnell's Medicaid announcement
On Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, Gov. Sean Parnell held a press conference in Anchorage to explain why he won't take federal dollars to expand Medicaid in Alaska. A video of the entire press conference is available here: http://www.ktoo.org/2013/11/15/watch-live-gov-parnell-addresses-medicaid-expansion/.
byJeremy Hsieh1,059 Views