- — George Station (@harmonygritz)Sun, Dec 06 2015 17:37:54This @jjulius post is ENTIRELY TOO HELPFUL with #detche15 access points. What if we just went and clicked. #edtech https://twitter.com/jjulius/status/672853512863154176 …
- — Jim Julius (@jjulius)Fri, Dec 04 2015 19:02:33Fabiola's infographic and most other presentation materials are available at http://bit.ly/detche15 #detche15 https://twitter.com/brocansky/status/672839606904094720 …
- — marc oehlman (@mjondo)Fri, Dec 04 2015 18:59:35#detche15 - recognition ideas-we are focused on student success- so recognition for projects that have created student success/engagement?
- — DET/CHE Carpet (@DETCHEcarpet)Fri, Dec 04 2015 18:33:43
- — Allison Czapracki (@AllisonCz)Fri, Dec 04 2015 18:21:35SIs are A-/B+ students paid to retake a class. Faculty don't know which students attend SI sessions but researchers do #detche15
- — Allison Czapracki (@AllisonCz)Fri, Dec 04 2015 18:18:52
DET/CHE conference 2015
#detche15 tweets from the Dec. 1-4 conference of the Directors of Educational Technology in Higher Education in Monterey, CA.
byJim Julius45 Views