- — SEIU Healthcare PA (@seiuhcpa)Fri, Jun 23 2017 00:23:50
- By the late afternoon, turnout was in the hundreds.
- And people were gathered across the state.
- As the sun began to set, the vigil was still going strong.
- And we got the support of Pittsburgh City Councilman, Daniel Gilman.
- At night, we kept spirits high with some music.
- A little rain didn’t stop us from making our voices heard.
- Throughout the vigil, we heard powerful stories from the people that Trumpcare would harm the most.
- — SEIU Healthcare PA (@seiuhcpa)Fri, Jun 23 2017 02:10:37
This is what Jewish resistance looks like — Bend the Arc: Pittsburgh joins 24 hour vigil against Trumpcare
On Thursday, June 22, President Trump’s allies in the Senate unveiled their secret bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act and take healthcare away from millions of Americans. Bend the Arc: Pittsburgh and the Jewish resistance were quick to respond, joining a 24-hour vigil in front of GOP Senator Pat Toomey’s office to highlight the pain and suffering Trumpcare would inflict on Pennsylvanians. Here’s what they did to demand Senator Toomey pay attention:
byBend the Arc Jewish Action179 Views