- EBSCO experienced technical difficulties on March 27, disabling access to all of the EBSCO resources that libraries provide their users (in short: a lot).Many libraries let their patrons know via social media and some offered other resources (good job!).
- As of 2:45 p.m. PDT, EBSCO's last tweet was not very informative, but their phone customer service was lovely I was told.
- They did let us know they are hiring.
- A few of my favorite humorous tweets from within the profession.
Surprise! Students actually use EBSCO.
- @mirda_inc had good reason to worry; students weren't happy about EBSCO being down. Also, procrastination is still popular.
- I Dislike PCs too, but it's not their fault.
- How indeed! (Hint: Go to, call, IM the library.).
- Ugh. First world problems.