- The story that started it.
- Here's a good overview of why Tony Abbott felt the need to show his more sensitive side.
- And then the tweets started - mainly by Helen Razer I observed.
- — Helen Razer (@HelenRazer)Thu, Oct 04 2012 22:02:21Just had Sensitive Tony on the phone who knew that it was my "sacred woman time" and wanted to read me some soothing Judith Butler. Sweet.
- — Helen Razer (@HelenRazer)Thu, Oct 04 2012 22:10:59No, Sensitive Tony. I do NOT have time to sing my way through Carole King's Tapestry with you after you finish braiding my hair.
- — Helen Razer (@HelenRazer)Thu, Oct 04 2012 22:41:13Look, Sensitive Tony. As much as I'd love to help you re-enact the stories of Laura Ingalls Wilder in period costume, I have shit to do.
- — Clementine Ford (@clementine_ford)Fri, Oct 05 2012 02:39:23@HelenRazer Helen, can you solve an argument between Sensitive Tony and I? He's trying to claim The Notebook is sadder than Beaches.
- — victoria lawson (@lawsonvictoria)Fri, Oct 05 2012 04:25:57@HelenRazer the other night sensitive Tony showed me his needlepoint while misting up over our discussion of Anna Karenina.
- And then the #SensitiveTony hashtag (meme) was born.
- — Helen Razer (@HelenRazer)Fri, Oct 05 2012 04:14:05#SensitiveTony offers travel and spray tan subsidy for all white women wishing to re-enact the Diane Lane role in Under the Tuscan Sun.
How a story in the newspaper about Tony Abbott's wife showed us just how sensitive her Tony really is, and how he understands women.
byJenny Clift147 Views