- #FeedMeAStory is an initiative that aims to present food cultures of Dundee (and wider Tayside) as dynamic creative experiences that are vital to the economic and social life of the city and local area.
- By exploring how we tell the stories of food, #FeedMeAStory will strengthen food as part of Dundee’s cultural tourism offer. The initiative has three aims:
• To create networking opportunities for the city’s food and creative communities and promote collaborative approaches to developing food as cultural tourism.
• To explore a multitude of creative storytelling approaches in order to make that happen – such as podcasting, zines, video, writing, food tours.
• To connect and signpost Dundee’s food communities with the opportunities for further support afforded by the creative and enterprise support institutions in the city.
By the end of the project, we expect to have initiated a sustainable community and created some experimental yet viable prototypes for a further collaborative creative enterprise.
- — #FeedMeAStory (@DNDfeedmeastory)Mon, Dec 04 2017 10:02:30Before you open a restaurant, try running at least 10 pop ups so you can build a community and audience. #feedmeastory
- — #FeedMeAStory (@DNDfeedmeastory)Mon, Dec 04 2017 10:52:45Top tip: set up a photo corner so that you remember to take the photo. Get the photographer out of the kitchen. It’s a high stress environment. #feedmeastory
- — #FeedMeAStory (@DNDfeedmeastory)Mon, Dec 04 2017 10:54:19Think about the cost of the dishes, you need to be quick because it needs to go out to a table - or you invest & make a dish for the photo. #feedmeastory
- — Open Change (@openchangeuk)Mon, Dec 04 2017 10:59:29We are very pleased to be supporting today's #feedmeastory event. There are food pop-up opportunities in Dundee right now! Think how you design the customer experience!
- — Mike Press (@MikePress)Mon, Dec 04 2017 11:08:46Had I known there was Letraset I’d have cancelled all my other appointments. #feedmeastory #nothingbeatsletraset https://twitter.com/jennifermjones/status/937639010947788800 …
- — #FeedMeAStory (@DNDfeedmeastory)Mon, Dec 04 2017 11:21:34Mix up your social media by giving your accounts to other staff members, it gives your accounts a different view and flavour - people see the world differently. #feedmeastory
How can we tell stories that present food as part of Dundee and Tayside’s creative and cultural experience?
byDr Jennifer Jones60 Views