Why is podcasting growing in popularity in 2015 and into 2016?
- — Grace Judson (@GraceJudson)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:08:25A1: I think people are multitasking ... one can listen to a podcast AND do something else (drive, eat lunch, whatever). #contentchat
- — Lauchlin MacDonald (@Lauchlin)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:09:08
- — Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:09:55A1 - It's so easy to listen WHILE you're doing other things. ALSO there are podcasts about everything. Easy to find one u like. #contentchat
- — Resume Strategists (@ResumeStratgsts)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:10:34A1: It's a faster way to absorb information, especially since people can listen while driving to work, etc. #contentchat
- — Chris Barrows (@CBarrows)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:11:12A1: Look at the growth of podcasting as you look at the age of customizing our content consumption - Spotify, podcasts, ect. #contentchat
- — Express Writers (@ExpWriters)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:11:30A1: Podcasts are easy to digest, and they can be consumed on the run. Those would be the main reasons for increased popularity. #contentchat
- — Jason Martin (@martinjason)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:15:27
Why is social media a great place to build a community in 2015/2016?
- — Joel Renner (@JoelRRenner)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:16:50Thanks Chris! We just want 2 help people build relationships online&offline- works 4 personal & biz #ContentChat https://twitter.com/CBarrows/status/679032380703707136 …
- — Chris Barrows (@CBarrows)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:16:01A2: We have the ability to unite unlike ever before on topics that matter to us! The space has evolved to include more focus. #contentchat
- — Martin Lieberman (@martinlieberman)Mon, Dec 21 2015 20:15:56A2 Social media is where people want to meet other people and engage. Communities are already being built there. #ContentChat
Building Community Through Podcasting
byJenise Fryatt424 Views