- The topic of the first chat was setting ourselves up for success in an open, online learning environment. We covered insights from the start-up in our Google+ Community; questions from novices and tips from veterans; goal-setting and questions we intend to explore during the seminar; and how goal-setting is different in open, online learning environments.
The warm up, and introductions.
- — Paul Signorelli (@trainersleaders)Thu, Oct 10 2013 00:55:46
- — Northwestern MSLOC (@NU_MSLOC)Thu, Oct 10 2013 01:00:28I am Jeff Merrell of the learning & organizational change Master's program at Northwestern University (MSLOC) #xplrpln
- — Northwestern MSLOC (@NU_MSLOC)Thu, Oct 10 2013 01:01:15Don't feel bad if you feel like you are missing something. You are. :) We all are. So just jump in when you can and enjoy #xplrpln
- — Helen Blunden (@ActivateLearn)Thu, Oct 10 2013 01:05:23
- — Keeley Sorokti (@sorokti)Thu, Oct 10 2013 01:04:15
Exploring PLNs: #xplrpln Orientation Week Chat
The first Twitter Chat for Exploring Personal Learning Networks: Practical Issues for Organizations, a 5-week open online seminar.
byJeff Merrell1 Like100 Views