- — Governor Christie (@GovChristie)Thu, Jun 20 2013 01:30:17James Gandolfini’s passing is an awful shock. He was a fine actor, a Rutgers alum and a true Jersey guy.
- — Susan Sarandon (@SusanSarandon)Thu, Jun 20 2013 00:28:06So sad to lose James Gandolfini. One of the sweetest, funniest, most generous actors I’ve ever worked with. Sending prayers to his family.
- — Marlee Matlin (@MarleeMatlin)Wed, Jun 19 2013 23:45:11Shocked at reading about the untimely passing of James Gandolfini. A man of enormous talent. What shocking and sad news.
- — Jonah Hill (@JonahHill)Wed, Jun 19 2013 23:52:07I'm truly heartbroken to hear that James Gandolfini has passed away. He is one of my all time favorite actors. Tragic loss.
- — Golden Globe Awards (@goldenglobes)Wed, Jun 19 2013 23:42:28James Gandolfini has died in Italy. Rest in Peace to a wonderful man and actor. You'll be missed.
- — RainnWilson (@rainnwilson)Wed, Jun 19 2013 23:55:04Arrivederci, James Gandolfini. You were one of the great greats. We'll miss your dangerous, big heart. #RIPGandolfini
- — Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann)Wed, Jun 19 2013 23:26:11Deadline's Gandolfini RIP story: http://j.mp/10yEs0W d his friend Steven Schirripa heard, left here (Yankee Stadium) an hour ago
Social media reacts to death of James Gandolfini
byJeff Elder42,551 Views