- — Doug Sovern (@SovernNation)Tue, Oct 01 2013 18:19:29Oh the irony: today's Google logo marks 123rd birthday of Yosemite National Park - which of course, is closed by the govt shutdown.
- — Point Reyes NPS (@PORE_NPS)Tue, Oct 01 2013 15:34:41Because of the federal gov’t shutdown this National Park Service Twitter feed is inactive. We’ll start tweeting again when we get back.
- — Rusty / SomaFM (@SomaFmRusty)Tue, Oct 01 2013 18:25:35Of course NSA's site is up, just says "Due to the Government Shutdown, this site is not being updated."
- — ABC7 News (@abc7newsBayArea)Tue, Oct 01 2013 17:31:44One of the smallest and possibly cutest victims of the government shutdown is the giant baby panda in Washington D.C. bit.ly/1g0JoQJ
- — Kolby Granville (@kolbyg)Tue, Oct 01 2013 16:10:00You remember when politicians would get together, talk about ideas on the merits, and hash out a middle ground? Yeah...me either...
- — Joy Reid (@TheReidReport)Tue, Oct 01 2013 17:08:36To reiterate: Republicans have hinged their agenda on keeping people uninsured, even if it means torching the economy. #shutdownmadness
- — John Zuchelli (@tvzuke)Tue, Oct 01 2013 17:35:00Another victim of the #GovtShutdown: "The Pets on Trains Congressional Press Conference set for tomorrow AM, Wash., D.C. IS POSTPONED.
Bay Area #shutdown tweets
byJeff Elder132 Views